Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sleep... Where did you go?

I work nights.

I can't sleep well while the sun is shining.

That does not make for a very balanced schedule.

Also, factor in trying to find time to write, plan for NaNo, game, blog, time for boyfriend, and all the things I *want* to do... and I have little time.

We all have the same 24, I know. But Blah!

Last night/This morning was supposed to be my "Friday" at work. I was asked to come in tonight. I was like... *sigh* I guess I can.

I also had Pathfinder with my friends today. At 10 am. I get off work at 7. I get home at seven thirty, lay down at eight, get back up and 9:30. Friends get here around 10:30. We play until 4. I kick them out so I can sleep. Sleep until 8pm. I work 10pm to 7am.

It's going to be an interesting/tired night.

Short post is short. But whatever. I'm tired. I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment