Tuesday, October 16, 2012

NEW COMPUTER!

As always, I don't apologize for shouting.

My computer has pretty much gone kaput. It's a small little netbook-y thing. (It's a Chrome book, from google.)

Where the screen connects to the keyboard is missing screws and is broken to the point where it won't stay up on it's own anymore.

So my boyfriend, who loves me oh so much... Bought me a new one. It will be here in two days time. Perfect time for me to get all I need/want downloaded and installed before NaNoWriMo.

I'm so happy!

And I'm totally thinking of buying/getting Scrivener or WriteWay, but I'm not sure yet...

I have Write or Die and can install it on there. (I've had it for a few years, and the file is on a usb stick for just this reason)

So tonight at work is going to suck. I slept last night instead of during the day today, so I may have to find a couple hours and take a nap, though I don't really see that happening. I'm way too awake.

So I'm going to be tired and cranky at work tonight.

I SO wish that there were people in my area on the NaNoWriMo forums... but we don't even have a Municipal Liaison...

This makes me sad.

Maybe next year?

Anyway, I think that's about all I have to say for now.

*disappears in a puff of smoke*

No comments:

Post a Comment