Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm Back!

If y'all want an explanation of my absence, go to my normal blog here.

Now.

Since when to Dwarves have permission to be hot?

Seriously.

Have you seen Fili and Kili in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey?

Hawt. Damn.


Especially Fili, on the right.

I mean... *drool*

Okay, I'm done.

Also, the Soundtrack to The Hobbit? A-MAZING!

Go here.

I especially love The Misty Mountain Hymn (Also called Misty Mountains). The voices of the dwarves are so... Goosebump inducing.

The one called "That's What Bilbo Baggin's Hates" is funny.

I'm a big LOTR fan.

If you couldn't tell.

Oh my god. This bass... Not a fan of the women, though. Like what they added to the song, though.


Okay. I'm done. I promise.

You should go see The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Really.

I think even my boyfriend enjoyed it, and he's not a fan. (He wants to rewatch the Matrix trilogy again, though. *le sigh* He didn't know Elrond was Agent Smith. *facepalm*)



2 comments:

  1. It actually works out perfectly if you like Fili. I'll have Kili and the we'll both live happily ever after XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahaha! We'll share them!

      I know I'm going to cry during the third movie though. And just in case you haven't read the book, I will say no more.

      Delete