Monday, January 7, 2013

Uhm... Hi?

I don't really have a single topic, so this is sort of a rant/rave/ramble post.

So.

I have to get rid of my cat, because my land-lady is a bitch.

After making an exception for him, she is now saying we have to get rid of him and all animals. (She can kindly jump off the nearest cliff, because my rat is staying.)

Her reasoning is that he stinks.

This pisses me off for two reasons.

1) My house does not stink.
2) She has not been over when he had him except maybe once or twice when he was still a kitten.
3) She is basing this off the words of her son (in-law?) that came to take out the window AC's a month ago.
      ~He reported back that the house stunk.
            - The real kicker? I was cleaning the litter box out RIGHT BEFORE HE SHOWED UP! I was literally in the middle of taking care of it when he knocked on the door.

So yeah, there's an ad up on Craigslist for him, but I think it'll be really hard to find a home for him because he's nearly an adult cat. He's no longer a kitten.

I refuse to give him to a shelter.

(Now that I think about it, I may have mentioned this in my last post. I don't care.)


Also, my boyfriend bought me a Kindle 2 and I love it because we can go out and I can read without taking my computer with me or stealing his Ipad so we can now be lame out in public together!

Seriously, I love the Kindle.


On the topic of boyfriend.

He's considering going into the airforce to complete his training/schooling (he wants to become a pilot).

And I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I don't think I'd have an issue being a Military Wife. And the time alone sure wouldn't bother me. And he'd be doing what he loves...

But still, you know?


And I've been in that mood lately to like.. do EVERYTHING. I have two different worlds I'm in the process of creating (with the help of friends) and I've wanted to do that. Both of them. And I've multiple books in Progress and multiple drawings I want to create... and I've wanted to do it all...

But I've spent all my time online and talking to people and generally procrastinating and completed none of it. You know how that goes?

Anyway.

Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment